Friday, November 17, 2006

I make the news bitch!


You know what sucks? Neither of my jobs respect any national holidays. I work for a news station and part-time at Blockbuster Video. Neither business closes for any holidays, not even labor day. There should be a law against working on certain holidays. Who watches the news on Thanksgiving? Who goes to Blockbuster on Christmas morning? Ok, actually Christmas is one of our busiest days at Blockbuster, but those people suck. I vow to never take my family to any business on Christmas. Businesses that are open on these holidays should be boycotted. Back in the day no businesses were open and people still managed to get by. When did that trend change? Why am I even writing this? No one reads it anyway.

I hate so much about who you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home