Monday, December 04, 2006

To all my babies:

Ok, what's up Boneyard and Hardcore. I just want to give back to my faithful following. And since no one wants to debate any real issues, i'm gonna have to call you out personally.

Hey Hardcore, what's up with your walking style? You walk around on two legs like you own the fuckin' world, well you don't. You own a car and a dog and a solid vinyl collection, so maybe start walking around like you own a car and a dog and a solid vinyl collection and not the fuckin' world son. The world is too big to be owned by anyone. And if it was, we would all be that person's slaves cuz he would own everything, so think about that next time you start in with your "world is mine" walk, its not yours, its all of ours.

Hey Boneyard, what's up with your car? I see you driving around like you own the fuckin' road, well you don't. You own your clothes and I'm not sure if you own your car or if you're still leasing it. You should start driving like it. The road is owned by the public, we all paid for it with our taxes, it wasn't just you paying for it. Cuz roads are expensive and unless you sell your clothes, you will never own a road, so don't drive like it kin.

Hey World, how much?

Hey Roads, I don't want to own you, cuz then I would have to clean you and maintain you, and I don't have time, ask Boneyard if he wants to buy you, cuz he sure acts like it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you only sucked as much as you blow, then maybe there would be somthing here worth my ass sweat

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home